Export sales manager
Deadline: 09 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Administer all sales activities for all export products of The Company, ensure achievement of all export sales targets and analyze all Company objectives and negotiate on prices to achieve the objectives.
- Investigation of new business opportunities, identification of new markets, and negotiations on the possible launch of Karas Wines.
- Establishment of effective two-party communication and effective customer relationships across all Karas markets.
- Organization of market visits and store checks for identification of new opportunities and understanding of the overall market structure.
- Organization of global events, product launches, and participation in professional trade shows.
- Contribution to and development of long-term marketing plans and strategies of the brand.
- Allocating and splitting sufficient resources to the relevant markets to deliver the brand strategy and meet TDA business objectives.
- Inspiring commitment and alignment of the global network behind brand vision & strategic goals.
- Lead the development of new mechanics or promotional ideas to give Karas a competitive advantage.
- Taking part in the preparation of overall strategic planning and budgeting processes within main markets.
- Taking part in the preparation and approval of overall strategic planning and budgeting processes with markets, as well as participation in TDA budgeting and A&P planning.
- Defining key KPIs to assess the performance and relevance of all the main projects or product launches across the markets.
- Shaping the global implementation of the brand strategy.
- Following up on the A&P investment and ROI on each market.
- Setting up best practice sharing tools across teams and companies.
- Develop monthly reports about the market performances for leading markets and quarterly reports for classic markets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; an open-minded personality.
- Background in sales and/or marketing, especially in the wine & spirit industry is highly welcomed.
- Knowledge of marketing and financial analysis, pricing, forecasting, budgeting, and planning.
- Reporting, business writing, and presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to set priorities
- Quick decision-maker.
- Analytical thinking.
- Skills in making reports and daily documentation.
- Stress-resistant person with the ability to work with deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills, and experience in working with Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian, and English languages.
Required candidate level: Junior
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested candidates who meet the requirements for the position are kindly requested to submit their CVs to: Lzohrabyan@karaswines.com. The subject line of the message should have the title “Export sales managre ".
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
"Tierras de Armenia" CJSC owns vineyards in Arevadasht community, Armavir marz and is an agricultural and winemaking company. The estate has approximately 2300 hectares of land, with over 450 hectares dedicated to the planting of the vineyards. Its brand KARAS wines has gained popularity over a short period of time and is loved by many.