Deadline: 20 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an objective and experienced Financial Auditor to join our team. Financial Auditor will periodically examine (audit) the organization’s financial records to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and that processes for generating and maintaining financial records and documents comply with applicable standards and regulations. He/she will identify ways to improve processes for finding and eliminating waste and fraud.
- Plan financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Examine financial statements to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Inspect account books, statements, ledgers, and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures
- Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues
- Assess financial operations and make best-practices recommendations to management
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum/reports
- Communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports
- Protect organization's reputation by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Master degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven 5 years working experience as Financial Auditor, Financial Analyst, Financial Officer
- Experience in international auditing companies will be considered as an advantage
- Auditing qualifications, an ACCA license, or participation in training will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of tax legislation, knowledge of IFRSs
- Experience in gaming industry will be considered as a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Moderate accounting software and databases skills (Knowledge of 1C & Armsoft program is an advantage)
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Ability to manipulate large amount of data and to compile detailed reports
- Sound independent judgement
- Business mindset
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
Required candidate level: Not defined
1c Accounting Software
ArmSoft accounting software
Armenian tax legislation, IFRS, IAS
Communication skills in different languages
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcomed to apply for the job by following this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am coverage of Digitain, the leading company providing online and land-based gaming software solutions
staff.am visited Digitain, which develops and provides online and land-based gaming software solutions. The company service and product are competitive in the market in comparison with the leading companies.
It was the first time we had visited such a big company with more than 1000 employees. We were pleasantly surprised with the working atmosphere at Digitain.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Digitain
The reaction of Digitain to COVID19