Financial Planning Analyst
Deadline: 25 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB
The desired candidate will support the delivery of the Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategy by: Providing in depth financial insight in revenue generation, building financial capabilities in the whole organization, Securing the validation of the RGM-Size of price and Coordinating NSR (Net Sales Revenue) Planning and Pricing activities.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support financial decision making and serve as a trusted business partner for other departments
- Participate in annual budget and monthly forecast process
- Identify process and spending patterns and spending recommendation for improvement
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with forecast
- Participate in cross-functional projects
- Higher education in Finance or Economics
- Business planning and reporting experience is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate numerical reporting
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages, Russian is an advantage
- Strong Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
Required candidate level: Not defined
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested candidates can send their applications through the link: https://bit.ly/3FSDqEP
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are a family of over 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 600 million consumers by offering a choice of over 190 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Address: 8/3 Tbilisyan Highway, Yerevan, Armenia