Deadline: 16 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Data Research/Analysis
Job type: Full time
Digitain is looking for a Fraud Analyst to join our growing team and work on complex data.
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends
- Keeping track of what is going on, handling information from various sources
- To be able to conduct research, leverage data, and monitor activity
- Other tasks by request
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Economics, Data Analysis or Data Science
- Advanced level of Probability theories and Statistics
- Advanced practical knowledge of MS Excel, Power BI and SQL is a must
- Advanced knowledge of English and Armenian languages, Russian is a plus
- To be familiar with all products and games of the Company
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable with a large data set
- Hard-working, open-minded, motivated, problem-solving
- A willingness to acquire new knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
Required candidate level: Mid level
Ability to work independently
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 2000 employees and over 200 partners across the globe.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.