Front Desk Manager
Deadline: 15 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
‘’RIS Apartments’’ is looking for an experienced and dynamic candidate for the position of the Front Desk Manager who will organize and control casual hotel activities and will be alink between different departments of the company.
1. Attend all guests approaching the front desk in the procedure of check-in/check-out, inquiries, key handling and all related matters, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
2. Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
3. Manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
4. Ensure that all rooms are available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due.
5. Coordinate and supply guests with directions, information regarding property and local areas of interest, maintain information on prices, rates, specials, packages, programs, etc.
6. Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify special requests and check the accuracy of reports.
7. Display a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times in both dealing with guests and employees.
8. Follow all company policies.
1. Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
2. Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. High proficiency in speaking and writing Armenian, English and Russian languages.
5. Ability to learn and orientate quickly.
6. Positive, pragmatic, professional attitude with good interpersonal skills.
7. Time management skills.
Required candidate level: Not defined
All qualified and interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed Resume/CV to [email protected] e-mail address specifying ‘’FDM’’ in the subject line.
What to Expect: You Will…
Work in one of the developing Armenian companies.
Be part of a creative team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Analytical and Mathematical skills
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (095) 502-018, (010) 502-018
Address: Mashtots 37, Yerevan