Deadline: 15 November 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
EGS is looking for Front-End Developer who will work on international projects.
- Design and develop enterprise-level software solutions according to technical specifications.
- Develop complex user interfaces for the Web application using Angular 8.
- Work with team leads and application teams to define the functional and technical requirements.
- Integrate data and services from various back-end services and databases.
- Enhance existing code by identifying areas for improvement.
- Create and maintain technical documents.
- Work productively as a key member of a software development team.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Front end Architecture design
- Solid Object Oriented programming skills in Java.
- Knowledge/experience of Spring, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of basic Linux OS will be a plus.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
Required candidate level: Senior
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If interested, please email your updated and detailed resume to [email protected]. Please indicate "Full Stack Developer" in the subject line of your e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Energize Global Services is a leading technological company empowering the digital revolution at the forefront of progress and innovation.
With headquarters in Yerevan and Sofia, EGS was founded in 2007 and has proved to be a trustworthy partner and expert in the financial services software domain, working on major enterprise payment solutions.
We are looking to hire motivated, ambitious, and talented team members to join our growing global enterprise. Apply today to become a part of this dynamic world.
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary
- Advanced health insurance package
- In-house courses of English and French languages
- Opportunities to participate in exchange programs abroad
- Discount programs especially designed for EGS’ employees
- 4x a week yoga classes
- In-house sport training center
- Bus for transportation
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Corporate events and parties
- Business trips, trainings
Address: 6/1 Abelian Street, Yerevan, Armenia