Front End Developer
Deadline: 14 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
- Collect, Prioritize, & Analyze business requirements, end-user goals, and technical goals and translate them into technical/functional requirements, prototypes, user-flows, &/or mockups
- Recommend system changes/enhancements
- Support research, analysis and development of un-scoped implementations
- Demonstrate empathy and care for end-users in work and thought
- Consistently delivers on Sprint commitments & agreed upon timelines by the team.
- Adheres to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/Scrum Frameworks adopted by the Organization including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics
- Work with the local and global teams
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor and lead junior team members
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform
- Strong UI/UX design sensibilities
- Deep understanding of CSS & HTML, Sass
- Experience with popular CSS Frameworks (Material UI, Semantic UI, etc.) would be an advantage
- Experience with a graphic editor or wireframe tool
- Good verbal and written communication skillsExperience with the Microsoft development stack, including Microsoft Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, GIT
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable
- Exposure to an Agile Development Methodology would be beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic and a team player
- Fluency in English language
Required candidate level: Mid level
Qualified candidates may submit their CVs in the English language to: [email protected] . Please kindly indicate the position title "Front End Developer " in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
REMUNERATION/ SALARY: Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Dubai, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 475,000 investor accounts covering approximately $110 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. Find more at: www.praemium.com.au.