Full Stack Developer
Deadline: 15 March 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging;
- Write clean, functional code on the front and back-end;
- Stay on top of the details and maintain the highest quality work and coding standards;
- Work with QA to isolate and fix bugs;
- Be flexible in learning new technologies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field;
- 2+ years of professional experience with any back-end language;
- Good knowledge of algorithms;
- Version control system deep understanding (GIT, SVN);
- Deep knowledge of higher mathematics;
- Good understanding of OOP concepts & design principles;
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Node, Java, PHP, C#...;
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or similar;
- Clear understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs;
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests;
- Curiosity and Passion to learn new technologies and methods;
- Excellent analytical and time management skills, attention to details;
- Technical level of English.
Required candidate level: Not defined
- An opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance;
- Coffee, tea, snacks, fruits and more;
- Flexible day-off policy and paid sick leave days;
- Corporate events.
At STDev we all share one goal-making the company and our people the best we can be. If you want to share this goal with all of us and be a part of our family, send your CV to [email protected]. Please do not forget to mention the position title in the subject line of your application letter.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
PYTHON / DJANGO
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
We are a team of experienced professionals with expertise in various fields. We are providing end to end solutions starting from system architect and prototyping to beta release and QA. During last years we have successfully worked with individuals, startups and companies from US, Canada, Brazil, Europe, China, and Australia. We are using agile/scrum methodologies to manage our projects.
Phone: (095) 200-870
Address: K. Ulnetsi 58/1 str, SAMARK Business Center, Yerevan