Full Stack Engineer
Deadline: 25 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer excited to work with a team of talented developers.
If you are highly motivated, super passionate, and want to join a close-knit team that is looking to build great things together, Fyllo may be for you. Even better if you bring creative solutions and can produce quality results.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO
- Participate in all the steps of the software project, from design to integration.
- Write clean structured and reliable code and understanding someone else's code
- Work with a team of developers to build, implement, and deploy new complex applications of the software development life cycle.
- Develop applications in accordance with given specifications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Read, understand and modify the existing code.
- Work in accordance with deadlines.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR / KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- University degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs), SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server, or any other) and NoSql databases (MongoDb and any other).
- Knowledge and experience of NodeJS.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
- Good English language skills (written and verbal).
- Team working skills.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies easily.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please follow the link to apply to this positiiion.
Sense of responsibility
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Address: 2/5 Abovyan Street, Yerevan, Armenia