Deadline: 13 February 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant field
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Experience with Node.js and Express.js and server side rendering e.g. Next.js
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such us MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and serverless technologies is a big plus.
- Good understanding of security standards of web application development
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Required candidate level: Mid level
Salary: Highly competitive with bonus programs.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Continuous learning drive
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
"Varmtech" LLC is an innovative IT solutions company providing services in mobile, web, desktop and embedded systems development. We have expertise in constructing real time audio/video, instant messaging as well as in crypto powered applications.
We capitalize on our strong programing background and full-stack development skills to help our clients build powerful and reliable applications to serve a wide variety of business purposes – from instant messaging to crypto currency, from cloud based apps to the healthcare industry.
The company provides many benefits: English courses, bonus programs and etc.
Address: 6/1 Nikoghayos Adonts St, Yerevan