Full Stack Node.js Developer
Deadline: 13 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
WitPlex LLC is looking for a Full Stack Node.js Developer who will work with the Company's team to design and build front end and the back end of the applications.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for administration and management;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Development experience with Node.js and React.js
- Experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Solid understanding of full development life cycle;
- Hands-on experience with RestFul API and interaction backend services;
- Experience with GIT and SVN;
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Good knowledge of English language.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Salary: Competitive, based on skills and experience.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to submit their CVs to: [email protected] , mentioning the position title "Full Stack Node.js Developer" in the email subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Engineering company offering highly qualified design services, consulting and solutions to companies specialized in both software and hardware design spheres. We are providing wide range of services for software development and consulting. A team of customer-centric technologists, IT specialists and software developers who thrive on solving complex business problems using a mix of Cloud & Digital technology.
Address: Azatutyan 27, Yerevan, Armenia