Head of Budgeting and Reporting Division, Financial Department
Deadline: 27 September 2021
Employment term: Other
Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping/Cash register
Job type: Full time
Head of B&R is a key member of our Finance team. She/he is responsible for managing the CBA’s budgeting system, policies, and processes and working with department budget owners to create and monitor budgets. She/he is accountable for preparing and providing financial and narrative reports and analysis to senior management and the board members.
- Lead development of institutional planning and budgeting process, including the development of the budget manual and templates, work with departmental budgets, and reconciliation of budgets with work plans and organizational goals.
- Lead the preparation of financial analyses and presentations throughout the year.
- Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and institutional financial positioning
- Lead processes and communications, regularly working with department budget owners across the CBA to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year
- Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
- Develop and maintain templates related to budget management.
- Work with the team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
This position requires a critical eye, solid analytical skills, advance skills in Excel and excellent attention to detail. Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of budgeting and financial reporting managerial experience preferably in financial sector.
Required candidate level: C level
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.
Attention to details
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for the job opening, please visit Armenian version of CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx.
Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press "APPLY" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form.
For further information and clarification, you can contact us on: (+37410) 59-26-34.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
The Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia is an independent state authority the ultimate task of which is maintaining price stability in the territory of the Republic of Armenia.
Phone: (010) 592-634
Address: Վազգեն Սարգսյան փ., շ.6, Yerevan, Armenia