Head of Customer Service / Armenia
Deadline: 22 August 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
Exinity Group is looking for an experienced, driven and highly-motivated Head of Customer Service, whose primary function will be to manage, lead, mentor and develop the customer service team of 25+ members, supporting and motivating them to provide the best possible service to the Clients.
Must be available to work in shifts for a total of 40 hours/week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day);
Shifts may apply to weekends as well.
- Regular Forex Industry research and active knowledge development
- Report to the Global Head of Client Services on all department activities
- Lead, manage and direct the Customer Service team in Armenia to ensure that all client's needs are handled in a professional, courteous and timely manner;
- Provide strategic and tactical planning for the support team to ensure operational effectiveness, including 24x7 coverage planning and high-quality interactions with clients;
- Create a culture of ownership and accountability, ensure teams understand their objectives and are provided the tools and guidance to be successful;
- Motivate the team through coaching, career planning and setting individual objectives;
- Maintain and improve training for new and existing CS team members to promote quick on-boarding as well as quick understanding of new product rollouts;
- Manage Customer Service efforts to resolve customer issues in a timely and effective manner; ensure effective procedures are in place to resolve customer issues;
- Provide superior customer support by identifying issues, devising solutions, and accepting ownership to a successful closure;
- Prompt action to fix any internal/external issues
- Responsible for order entry, answering Customer Service phones, message management and performing all Customer Service activities as needed;
- Collect daily reporting from representatives and assist with creation of the weekly report.
- Assist the Global Head of Client Services in daily activities in order to ensure proper departmental work flow
- Monitor the proper functionalities of any client program sources: website, chat systems, internal systems, etc.
- Generate ideas for new processes and procedures in CS on a monthly basis based on competitors research
- Implement office operations, and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Create a collaborative environment within the team as well as with other departments
- Actively participating in the recruitment of new staff to cover open positions
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies and activities as necessary
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reporting;
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Assist other departments where necessary
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Economics/Management/Finance or related field;
- At least 3 years of proven success in leading, building and managing highly effective customer service teams (more than 10 people is highly preferable);
- Absolute proficiency in the English language (knowledge of Farsi is considered as an advantage);
- Computer literate – Good knowledge of MS Project, Excel are essential;
- Customer service orientation, strong client-facing skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and demonstrated ability to transfer the knowledge to peers;
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques;
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving and conflict management skills;
- Ability to think strategically, formulate plans and articulate recommendations
- Excellent communication and positive leadership skills
- Extraordinary coaching, mentoring and development skills;
- Self-starter motivated and able to take initiative;
- Sound business judgment and ability to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action;
- Ability to work in shifts if required
Required candidate level: Senior
Competitive remuneration and benefits package; medical insurance will be provided after the completion of the probation period
MS Windows, MS Office
Customer relationship management
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position, please follow the link: https://apply.workable.com/exinity/j/F01E603656/
Early applications are encouraged and welcome. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Exinity Group is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, acting as a back office hub for Exinity in Armenia. Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth under the FXTM (Armenia) brand..
Address: 15 Movses Khorenatsi Street, Yerevan, Armenia