Head of Partners’ Relationship and Development Department
Deadline: 26 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
We are looking for a dynamic, strategic, high-performing and experienced professional to lead our Partners’ Relationship and Development Department.
To be successful in this role you must have keen attention to details, be driven, have an ability to critically think through problems while being an inspiring leader to your team.
- Manage the department to build and expand the relationship with existing partners
- Develop a strategy for the retention and growth of the existing partner portfolio, while ensuring that the department delivers cost-efficient, quality service
- Focus on ensuring to maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight on department level
- Manage projects within client relationships, carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Participate in sprint planning, prioritize requests from partners
- Identify and develop new businesses, existing business growth opportunities with partners and/or identify areas of improvement
- Actively communicate with relevant departments, ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to partners’ needs and objectives
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and diverse requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of products
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about partners’ behavior
- Stay up-to-date with company products and services, identify industry trends
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Oversee the implementation of strategic policies and work towards the advancement of that unit
- Continually assess the performance of the department and its members and contribute to the modification of the workflow
- Leadership and motivation of department, people management, bonus
- Accurate, internal management reporting, raising early indication of issues and recommending remedial action where necessary
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Master’s Degree in the related field
- At least 5+ years of proven customer service related experience, 1-3 years in a supervisory/ managerial capacity
- Experience in the gaming industry will be considered as a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian language and excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive management
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
Qualified and interested candidates are welcomed to send their detailed Resume/CV to [email protected].am. Do not forget to mention “Head of Partners’ Relationship and Development Department“ in the subject line of the e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am-ի անդրադարձը առցանց և իրական խաղային ոլորտում ծրագրային լուծումներ մշակող և մատուցող խոշորագույն ընկերություններից Digitain-ին
Այս անգամ staff.am թիմն այցելել էր առցանց և իրական խաղային ոլորտում ծրագրային լուծումներ մշակող և մատուցող առաջատար ընկերություններից Digitain, որի ծառայությունը և պրոդուկտը ներկայումս կարողանում է հավասար ոտք մեկնել ոլորտի գիգանտների հետ։ Մենք առաջին անգամ էինք այցելում նման մեծ կազմակերպություն, որտեղ աշխատում էին ավելի քան 1000 աշխատակից և հաճելիորեն զարմացած էինք այն աշխատանքային մթնոլորտով, որը տիրում էր Digitain-ում։