SENIOR PERSONAL BANKER
Deadline: 27 January 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
- Promote the sales of Bank services and products;
- Identify the needs of current and potential clients and advise them accordingly;
- Introduce client to the relevant services of the bank clearly and in detail;
- Maintain a database of potential customers and apply it to attract new ones;
- Track client account turnover;
- Have a good knowledge of terms of each product;
- Reveal customer’s creditworthiness;
- Identify relevant risks and monitor current transactions;
- Perform all non-cash transactions: outgoing transfers, account transfers, receipts, cards, opening and closing various types of customer accounts etc., as well as ensure the accuracy of documents and authorized signatures;
- Regulate customer account queries;
- Other related responsibilities.
- University degree in finance, economy, accounting;
- At least 1 years of work experience in banking;
- Work experience in customer service;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages;
- Good knowledge of all banking operations;
- Ability to effectively organize the work;
- Ability to identify, anticipate and respond effectively to customer requirements;
- Ability to understand banking operations related policies and procedures;
- Sales skills;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of AS-Bank program is preferred.
Required candidate level: Not defined
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for this position, please press the "APPLY NOW" button and fill the required fields. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (060) 616-100