Deadline: 29 July 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world’s largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world’s largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
At DISQO, we are on a mission to transform the future of insights. Every day, we help people tune in to their customers, help our audience amplify their impact on the brands they love, and help the world build better products and amazing experiences.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
What you will do:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about maintaining our IT systems and ensuring a world-class user experience. This person will play a key role in resolving IT issues for users at all levels of the organization. Seeking someone that has a proven track record of delivering high-quality desktop support and ensuring continuity-of-service to internal customers.
What you bring to the table:
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of overall experience in IT Support roles with increasing responsibility.
- Ability to prioritize and context switch between competing requests
- Experience supporting both Windows and Mac operating systems, software, and performing in-person and remote maintenance.
- Experience interfacing with all levels of the organization with various levels of technical aptitude to resolve IT issues
- Ability to understand and champion our internal IT processes
- Experience with on-boarding and off-boarding employees in a cloud-based, service-oriented IT environment
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and services, such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and VPN.
- Experience supporting Endpoint Protection (crowdsrike), Meraki, OKTA, GSuite Administration, JumpCloud and Jamf
- Experience managing SLA based IT issue queues and service catalogues in service management software such as Fresh Service is highly desired
Required candidate level: Senior
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Premium health insurance, family package
- Stock options
- Lunch coupons
- Team events
- Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
- Weekly massage day
- Catered lunches at the office
- Healthy food kitchen
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer
Fast learning ability
Sense of responsibility
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this job: https://www.disqo.com/company/careers/career/?gh_jid=4487903002
DISQO is a consumer-first insights platform that delivers unprecedented data and analytics to the market research industry. The company powers insights professionals and marketers with automated solutions that drive consumer research and improve ad effectiveness.
Today, DISQO delivers an accurate and complete view of the consumer via technology built on the foundation of the largest first-party research audience. By engaging consumers who choose to share their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO captures the highest quality data, empowering its clients to make confident decisions.
Founded in 2015, DISQO is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, and has over 130 employees. In 2018, DISQO opened a new branch in Armenia involving the local innovative talent in large-scale international projects and initiatives.
We believe that quality data comes directly from people. Only by engaging qualified people are we able to harness the accurate and complete intelligence which drive the most important decisions for our clients. We are building best-in-breed software to help all knowledge workers make better products, improve consumer experience and eliminate waste.
Find more about DISQO at www.disqo.com.
American DISQO in Armenia
American DISQO IT company, which has recently attracted USD 13.5 million investment, announced opening of its branch in Armenia.
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia