Deadline: 14 February 2020
Employment term: Temporary
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
Marriott International is flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. HR Assistant will handle the daily HR administrative and other realated duties of an organization, assist HR team with recruitment, record maintenance and provide clerical support to all employees.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance. Assist with internal transfers and external hires.
- Assist with the coordination of pre-hire checks. Notify applicants of results. Schedule and track orientation.
- Assist with preparation of job fairs.
- Post job announcements in relevant websites.
- Assist Management in screening resumes, conducting interviews for seasonal employees.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files and information.
- Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Create new employee personal files.
- Make translations from English to Armenia and vice versia (Policies, Procedures, JDs etc.)
- Assist management with HR Audits.
- Make HR archivations.
- Assist in different types of HR events and activities (Take Care programs, Town Halls, Birthday Celebrations, Team Buildings etc.)
- University Degree or Senior Student
- Work experience in HR/Administration or related field
- English and Armenian proficiency (both written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Business writing skills
- Team Work
- Customer Service Orientation
- Diversity Relations
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Detail-oriented skills
Required candidate level: Junior
All interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their CVs to: [email protected] indicating the position title "HR Assistant" in the subject line of the email.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
MS Windows, MS Office
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Marriott International, Inc. is a leading global lodging company with more than 6,000 properties in 122 countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $17 billion in fiscal year 2016. Founded by J. Willard and Alice Marriott and guided by family leadership for nearly 90 years, the company is headquartered outside of Washington, D.C. in Bethesda, Maryland.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Address: 1 Amirian street, Yerevan