HRM & Organizational Development Officer
Deadline: 30 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
HR officer is responsible for staff recruitment, orientation, training, and other development-related activities. He/She is responsible for providing the necessary level of employee involvement and motivation within the Company by promoting the mission, goals, values, and strategies through the organization's development and HRD sector. He/She is responsible for the development and implementation of the Company's HR management strategy.
- Elaborate and develop company strategies, regulations, procedures, recommendations, which comply with the company's strategy and business goals․
- According to the established procedures and goals organize and monitor Development and HRD departments’ actions.
- Elaborate and update the Company’s structure, maximum matching with the company’s long-term strategy and business goals.
- Implement staff recruitment (developing and sharing job announcements; shortlist; organizing interviews, tasks; decision making; acceptance) and training processes according to the developed procedures.
- Implement employee satisfaction assessment projects, identify areas that needed improvement and develop those projects.
- Create a network between university career centers, different job portals, and agencies, youth active groups․
- Organize staff orientation processes together with related managers.
- Coordinate the process of disseminating information․
- Organize and coordinate corporate events (New Year, Parties, Women international Day, etc.)․
- Compile or modify Company procedures.
- Collect, form, and maintain HRM documentary; lists, reports, etc.
- Other HRM-related tasks.
- Graduate degree in Social Sciences (preferably in Sociology, Psychology or HR)
- At least two years of work experience as an HR Specialist
- Knowledge of RA Labor Code
- Software skills – Microsoft Office, Asana
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian, English, and Russian languages
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, often simultaneously; flexibility;
- Adherence to higher working ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, confidentiality, and political neutrality.
Required candidate level: Senior
Labor Code of the RA
Ability to work under pressure
Sense of responsibility
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “HR officer” to [email protected]. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. The company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Breavis is a leading data, insights, and marketing communications company. We help clients understand their target audience’s peculiarities and drive growth.
Founded in 2006, Breavis has become a comprehensive organization that develops business strategies and solutions and consults clients based on proprietary research data.
What we’re good at is public opinion research and marketing communications which help decision-makers and businessmen to establish, evaluate, develop, and build a positive reputation around their persona and/or brand.
Having near 15 years of professional experience, we have successfully implemented around 400 programs in various fields such as public administration, IT, Mining, agriculture, socioeconomics, finance, telecommunications, education, public health, etc.
Internship at Breavis
Internship in Breavis
Cooperation with students and junior specialists and sharing knowledge and experience with them is one of the core principles of Breavis. We are sure, that the best companies create necessary specialists by providing opportunities for their professional growth and development. Breavis is a unique company with outstanding corporate culture, which invests in the professional growth of its employees. We always cooperate with universities and their career centers, participate in student workshops, as well as, recruit interns upon necessity. Breavis gives internship opportunities not only to students, but also to newly graduates.
We believe that mentoring culture is a strong tool in terms of having an effective internship and professional growth. That is why Breavis interns not only get team support, but also have personal mentors. Professional internship in our company is quite intensive and engaging.
- Motivating and creative atmosphere;
- Professional and supporting team helping to learn and gain practical knowledge;
- An opportunity to have a personal mentor during the internship;
- An opportunity to establish professional relationship with the professionals in the field;
- Participation in trainings aimed at developing professional knowledge;
- Performing practical tasks to apply accumulated knowledge in practice;
- An opportunity to work in the best office in the city
Breavis interns receive certificates and recommendation letters upon the successful accomplishment of their internship.
Internship agreement is signed between the young professional and the company. The interns receive all the necessary material for their future work, as well as, several corporate items.
Address: 23 Davit Anhaght Street 6th floor , Yerevan, Armenia