Human Resources Management Service, Employee Engagement Specialist
Deadline: 23 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
As a specialist of the HR Performance and Talent management team, you will collect and analyze people related data, prepare management reports, develop and manage targeted projects for employee retention.
- Design and implement measurement for employee engagement
- Conduct regular surveys, collect and analyze people related data
- Prepare reports and presentation to the Management Board
- Communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives and influence leaders to take action on those findings.
- Together with stakeholders design and implement employee engagement related improvement programs
- Initiate and manage projects to ensure employees motivation and organizational efficiency
- Continuously improve current methodology, be driven to find new solutions and be open to take new initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Business, Sociology, Statistics, HR or other relevant field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in relevant or in the field
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers (statistics, correlations, regressions, etc. Decision-tree analysis is a plus).
- Presentation and project management skills
- Self-motivated, initiative, flexible and open to feedback
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages
Required candidate level: Mid level
Analytics and research
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position please follow the link. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia