Human Resources Management Service, HR Performance and Talent Management Specialist
Deadline: 23 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
As an HR Performance and talent management specialist, you will coordinate Performance management system in the company, review and analyze data, prepare management reports to ensure organizational efficiency, talent management and employee retention.
- Coordinate performance management system in the company (KPI, 360⁰ feedback)
- Manage performance assessment project plan, including evaluation process, trainings, communications, etc.
- Progress probation based evaluation process
- Run internal HRM system administration
- Ensure proper staff awareness on KPI & 360⁰ feedback methodology
- Assist managers and employees in the evaluation process
- Review and analyze employee evaluation data
- Prepare reporting to management to develop data-driven improvement and retention plans for individuals and teams
- Coordinate HR related KPIs, metrics and internal reporting
- Improve current methodology continuously, be driven to find new solutions and be open to take new initiatives
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Business, Finance, HR or other relevant field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in relevant or in the field
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with numbers
- Presentation and project management skills
- Self-motivated, initiative, flexible and open to feedback
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages
Required candidate level: Mid level
MS Windows, MS Office
Analytics and research
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position please follow the link. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. We carve out paths for improvement of your business and lifestyle, via both traditional and alternative, hyper-advanced banking technologies.
An individual approach to each client, innovation, and high professionalism and experience attained by joint efforts of the united team are the underlying basis of our activity. This is evidenced by the whole history of the Bank. Today, being the most rapidly growing Bank in the Armenian market and a financial institution offering the most advanced banking solutions, Ameriabank, at the same time, is one of the oldest banks operating in Armenia.
Address: 2 Vazgen Sargsyan St, Yerevan, Armenia