Deadline: 18 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
Fast Credit is currently seeking a highly motivated iOS Developer with 2+ years of relevant experience.
As an iOS Developer, you will build native mobile application.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features.
- Good knowledge of Swift.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Software architectures.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Solid understanding of MVVM and MVC along with a curiosity for other iOS architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of integrating third-party SDKs, either manually or using CocoaPods & Swift Package Manager .
- Knowledge of building UI through Interface Builder (Storyboards and Auto Layout).
- In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and best practices in the area of information security, wireless network architecture, technologies, and concepts.
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (Git).
- Experience with reactive programming is a big plus (ReactiveSwift).
Required candidate level: Mid level
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]fcc.am e-mail address mentioning ".iOS Developer" in the Subject line.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Fast Credit Capital is a universal credit organization which aims to assist sustainable development in the consumer, mortgage, business and agricultural areas through lending and providing other services as well as ensuring growth of the culture of using financial services in society, gain reputation as a reliable partner and financial consultant among our customers.
The company has 27 branches operating in the country out of which 12 in Yerevan and 15 in the regions.
Address: Norq Marash, Garegin Hovsepyan St 32/6, Yerevan, Armenia