IT Operations Engineer
Deadline: 05 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are looking for IT Operations Engineer to join our fast-growing team. As a IT Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for coordinating production support activities for all major systems and related subsystems. This role requires deep technical understanding of architecture and environments supported
- Health insurance
- 4x Paid Days off
- Referral bonuses
- One shot bonuses in case of childbirth, marriage
- Development programs
- Corporate events and team buildings
- Birthday gifts
- Carry out all necessary research and in-depth analysis to resolve issues within the specified SLAs
- Assign/escalate technical issues to appropriate parties, involve appropriate resources for issue resolution
- Monitor and administrate production systems on daily basis
- Maintain ownership until resolution of technical issue
- Respond immediately to security or usability issues
- Perform tests on all installation processes for production infrastructure
- Cooperate with IT department, developers and external vendors to ensure effective application services and reliability of all applications
- Make recommendations and perform daily production support tasks’ automation
- Evaluate production support processes and participate in process improvements
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions
- Develop and setup internal and external monitoring for production systems
- Participate in periodic on-call duties
- Technical background, graduate degree in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in system administration and configuration
- Solid working knowledge of WAF services like Cloudflare
- Solid working knowledge of at least one of the scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash)
- Solid working knowledge of at least one of the web servers (IIS, Nginx)
- Full understanding and experience of all steps of clients and servers architectures, OSI model and/or TCP/IP stack
- Experience with Reverse Proxies and Load balancing
- Experience working with Docker, Jenkins, Ansible will be an advantage
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet deadlines
- Energetic individual with the willingness to learn
Required candidate level: Not defined
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcomed to apply for the job by following this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am coverage of Digitain, the leading company providing online and land-based gaming software solutions
staff.am visited Digitain, which develops and provides online and land-based gaming software solutions. The company service and product are competitive in the market in comparison with the leading companies.
It was the first time we had visited such a big company with more than 1000 employees. We were pleasantly surprised with the working atmosphere at Digitain.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Digitain
The reaction of Digitain to COVID19