IT Procurement Manager
Deadline: 20 December 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced IT Procurement Specialist to help us keep growing and lead the IT Procurement activities in the company.
- Organization and prioritization of the organization's purchasing activities
- Comparison of different offers regarding price and value
- Contacting suppliers for negotiations and contract managements
- Determination of quantity and timing of the deliveries
- Monitoring and updating purchase orders as well as tracking of the costs and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements
- Preparation of forecasts on changes in the market or price as well as on their own demands.
- Degree in business, accounting, supply chain, logistics, or any other related field
- Experience in a similar position is a plus
- Strong business acumen
- Well-developed negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to make good decisions and think strategically
- Ability to analyze data from tables and figures and recognize connections.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Please indicate the position title in the subject line of your email, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Adjarabet is the most successful, safe and innovative gaming portal in Caucasus Region. Adjarabet offers to its customers fast payouts, secure transactions and excellent customer service.
Address: 58 Karapet Ulnetsi St, Yerevan, Armenia