Senior IT Project Manager
Deadline: 13 February 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Instigate Mobile requires an experienced project manager (at least 5 years, ideally 7 years or more) to join its growing team. Nearly all of our projects are software product, services and integration projects covering a wide variety of clients in the biomedical, marketing, retail (online shopping), health and fitness industries, from startups to well established, large client organizations. Critical to the success of the role is being able to quickly understand the client industry and business as well as appreciate and adapt to the relative maturity levels of their processes.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, meanwhile ensuring technical feasibility.
- Prepare Statements of Work and manage/assist in tender responses.
- Prepare project pricing/estimates.
- Develop detailed project schedules to monitor and track progress.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Manage project resources during the project lifecycle.
- Report and escalate risks and issues to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with clients, stakeholders and third parties/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Delegate/assign project tasks to team.
- Hold conference calls, prepare meeting minutes and track actions to closure.
- Participate, undertake and manage product backlog generation, story point estimations, sprint planning etc. There will be times when you will be a product owner, scrum master and project manager, so having the ability to manage these varying disciplines will be critical.
Professional Experience Requirements
- Proven working experience in project management in both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies – at least 5 years, ideally 7 years or more.
- Proven experience in multiple projects as a product manager or owner, with an ability to clearly document product level requirements and the product vision.
- Proven experience in product roadmap planning and generation of formal documents such as functional requirements or specifications documents, often from scratch.
- Previous experience in a technical capacity such as in software design, development or testing is ideal as you may at times be asked to prioritize product/sprint backlogs, based on loosely defined requirements and translate them into technical solutions/options.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Armenian and English.
- English language skills must be at a level to be able to communicate clearly and freely with clients both in written and verbal form.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Contract negotiation.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress with a positive and “can do” attitude.
- Strong ability to lead and close issues and actions.
- Excellent coordination and time management skills.
Required candidate level: Senior
Agile project management
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Instigate Mobile engineers the most complex and innovative software ideas of the world by cooperating with industry leaders and using modern technologies. The company works with overseas and local markets and has representatives in the US, Europe and Japan. Currently Instigate Mobile has branches in Vanadzor, Goris, Gyumri. Stepanakert and Kapan with more than 160 employees.
The key areas of our expertise are:
- Enterprise Solutions and Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Data Engineering
- Mobile Applications
- Software Engineering
- Custom Solutions
- Rapid Prototyping
- Quality Assurance
- Interactive 3D Solutions
- 3D Simulators
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Innovation Engineering
- AI/Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- IT Consulting
- Digital Growth
- Software Product Management
- Research and Development
Team Instigate Mobile
Phone: (060) 445-500
Address: 134/1 Tsarav Aghbyur Str., Yerevan, Armenia