IT Support Engineer
Deadline: 25 June 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 9,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
Evolution Armenia is now pleased to announce vacancy for the position of the IT Support Engineer.
- First/Second line IT support for company internal users and contractors;
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting user laptops, workstations, printers, mobile devices and other office IT equipment;
- Configuring, administering and updating Windows, MAC, Linux operating systems on user devices;
- Managing user device environment using user device management tools;
- Creating and managing user accounts in Okta, AD, Azure AD, o365 and other systems;
- Physical network related tasks (patching, device installation, ports assignment);
- Server and network equipment installation and maintenance, cable patching in data centers and server rooms;
- Keeping inventory of IT purchases and assets - creating/updating inventory records, assigning equipment to users, auditing inventory, performing decommissioning;
- Working closely with the facility and security teams to resolve security issues;
- Constant development and improvements of local IT infrastructure;
- Performing other job-related duties assigned by Manager.
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education;
- At least 2 years experience in supporting user IT devices hardware and software;
- Certification on IT systems administration/support preferred;
- Intermediate communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Fundamental IT skills – hardware, OS, applications, networking, security;
- Experience using and managing workstations in heterogeneous environment, remote management services, filesharing, collaboration, e-mail and directory services;
- Fundamental knowledge of IT procedures and security principles;
- Enterprise employment experience preferred;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary;
- Punctuality and ability to meet deadlines.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Ability to work independently
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply at the following link: https://smrtr.io/5JfYK
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Evolution is an international, world leading, B2B developer and provider of games and services for the online casino industry. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators through which our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our high-quality product/game portfolio includes multiple award-winning international player favorites, as well as ground-breaking innovations that has won multiple international industry awards.
Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Present in over 20 locations, across our 20+ sites, our 10 000 strong employees comprise of specialists in the areas of spanning from about 10 000 people work in the fields of product innovation, software development, IT-support, properties & studio build, to online casino game broadcasting and presenting presenters & hosts, as well as a wide variety of business support functions services.
At the heart of a booming and fast-moving industry, Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. We are guided by our culture which is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER.
Evolution Coming To Armenia
Evolution, leading international B2B developer and provider of products for the online gaming industry, is opening a broadcasting studio in Yerevan. The modern state-of-the-art studio will be part of the company global network of and serve online casino operators with all over the world with English speaking live dealer tables. With A-Z product development in-house, including design, software and technical development, Evolution is a pioneer, constantly aiming to push the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Evolution’s broadcasting units operate 24/7 and function like giant TV-studios in which employees lead the games and interact with players live in front of the camera. By entering the Armenian market, Evolution will create 100s of entry-level job opportunities for local youth in Yerevan and its surroundings.