IT Support Technician
Deadline: 11 July 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights that help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating a real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
- Be a critical part of our IT Support team as we support a global workforce
- Maintain cloud-based IT systems and ensure a world-class user experience
- Resolve IT issues for users at all levels of the organization
- Deliver high-quality desktop support and ensure continuity-of-service to internal customers
- Handle tech equipment stock and inventory
- Partner with our Platform and IT engineering teams to build IT automation and tooling.
- 2+ years of overall experience in IT Support roles with increasing responsibility
- Ability to prioritize and context switch between multiple and competing requests
- Experience supporting both Mac and Windows operating systems, software, and performing in-person and remote maintenance
- Experience interfacing with all levels of the organization with various levels of technical aptitude to resolve IT issues
- Ability to understand and champion our internal IT processes, and suggest possible improvements as appropriate
- Experience with on-boarding and off-boarding employees in a cloud-based, service-oriented IT environment
- Experience supporting Endpoint Protection, OKTA, GSuite Administration, Jamf, and videoconferencing (Meet, Zoom)
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and services, such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and VPN
- Experience managing SLA-based IT issue queues and service catalogs in service management software such as Fresh Service is highly desired
- Flexibility to work some evening hours to sync with USA IT Support technicians
- Optional yet valued skills - Experience with Git and markdown, Meraki WiFi.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
For applying for this role please follow the link: https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/931ee682-68b8-4344-848e-bf65b0885b84. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
What is DISQO?
DISQO is an audience insights platform fueling brand growth with complete and actionable insights into human experience. We have the largest 100% first-party consumer panel in the U.S. with 20M+ lifetime consumer members. A platform as a service built on an ethical, permission-based technology foundation, DISQO offers automated and managed services to query consumer members and learn from their opinions and journeys across all touchpoints, desktop and mobile.
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Glendale, CA, DISQO is recognized as a fast-growing technology firm and a great place to work, now with approximately 200 employees. Learn more at www.DISQO.com
Who is DISQO?
We're technologists, scientists, marketers and innovators on a mission to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. Businesses need to understand people so they can create the brand experiences we want. We’re helping them do that by creating trust with people who want to share information that improves our human experience.
DISQO is a team making this a reality. People and culture are priorities here; so is servant leadership. We apply a bottom-up management structure. Leaders serve by inspiring a shared vision, challenging process, modeling behaviors, encouraging heart, and enabling our people to act.
Here are the 6 core values we all share:
Transparency: We champion transparency among people.
Trust: We create trust by standing behind our commitments.
Create Impact: We measure ourselves by the positive value we create.
Innovation: We’re dedicated to continual innovation of ourselves and our work.
Growth Mindset: We believe a growth mindset leads to excellence.
Team: We maintain that the team is greater than the individual and know we will go farther as a team.
2020 summed up at DISQO
2020 was full of challenges but with a strong team that has the grit for making an impact, nothing is impossible.
In this video, our team members from the Armenia office tried to sum up our accomplishments of 2020 from business awards to new product releases.
We’re grateful to have the right people around us during hard times and we’re looking forward to expanding even further. You can join us to make a difference with DISQO in 2021!
$13.5 Mln Funding, 30 Vacancies: DISQO - American Tech Company Opens New Branch in Armenia
Yerevan - October 2, 2018 - DISQO, a fast growing tech company from the US, announced $13.5 mln in funding and is establishing a new branch in Armenia. The company provides the highest quality first-hand consumer data to the world’s largest market research and analytics companies. At this new stage of development, the Armenian founders are tapping into Armenia’s innovative potential...
staff.am visit at DISQO Armenia
We hosted staff.am team in the scope of #StaffCoverages to talk about our Armenia office, our accomplishments, and plans for 2020.
Address: 16 Halabyan St., Yerevan, Armenia