Java Technical Lead
Deadline: 23 July 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other
We welcome a Java Technical Lead to join our e-payment project and mentor and coach the technical team. A remote option is available.
Technical Stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, Keycloak, Postgres, Oracle, Docker, K8S
Tools: Git, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Jira, Sonar
What you will do:
- Team technical coaching, mentorship, and hiring;
- Set and maintain high standards for software development full cycle (efficiency metrics, standards for monitoring, alerting, styling, logging, code review, performance, testing, etc.);
- Implement and improve product architecture design;
- Design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality scalable web applications;
- Participate in code reviews, identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues;
- Participate in project planning sessions;
- Support and maintain applications in a production environment, when necessary.
What you will bring in:
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant field;
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development and depth knowledge of Java;
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot, knowledge of Groovy/Grails is plus;
- Experience developing mobile applications;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) and ORM frameworks;
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kafka streaming;
- Solid understanding of API, microservice, and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, JSON, XML, message queues; day to day tasks;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools;
- Performance analysis of JVM applications, understanding of threading, concurrency, and problems that can result from concurrent processing;
- Experience with containers and logging/monitoring solutions, related orchestration tools, such as Kubernetes;
- Experience working in a DevOps environment;
- Experience with quality assurance and quality control;
- Experience with GCP, AWS, Azure, or any other public cloud platform is a plus;
- Knowledge of traditional build systems (Gradle, Maven);
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum process, language, and ceremonies; / understanding of Agile environment;
- Willingness to travel abroad if required;
- Fluency in English.
Benefits you will gain upon joining Webb Fontaine:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid days-off
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
Required candidate level: Senior
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine Armenia stands apart from other IT companies in Armenia by providing the perfect mix of professional development opportunities and a joyful working environment.
Being the largest R&D center of Webb Fontaine Group, our employees are creating something big and new each day for the international trade community. The latest technologies (AI, Kotlin, React, Spring Boot, and more) and methodologies are the cornerstones at Webb Fontaine.
We believe that satisfied employees, that love what they do during most of their day, are the key to business success, that's why we do everything to have the best working atmosphere and conditions for our employees, including exceptional benefits and compensation packages, employee evaluations and development, staff socialization programs, and much more.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include:
- single-window systems for trade,
- paperless customs systems,
- cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems),
- collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more.
Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
The office in Armenia has begun its operations in 2005, and during the years grew to become the largest R&D center of the international IT giant - Webb Fontaine Group, which has R&D centers in Europe and Asia. We are working with more than 20 Governments worldwide - helping them to simplify customs procedures.
Vision and Mission
At Webb Fontaine, we believe in looking beyond barriers to shape tomorrow’s international trade.
Our mission is to leverage technology to challenge established practices and deliver innovative solutions for trade facilitation.
We build on our unique expertise in trade and customs to help governments, businesses, and economic communities globally rethink and transform the way they conduct trade. We develop high-tech software and services to benefit all trade stakeholders and make their lives easier.
Excellence, Passion and Innovation
Everything we do is guided by our quest for excellence. To us, excellence is not just a word. It’s a frame of mind. We provide best-in-class technology for all areas of international trade facilitation. And while we are proud of it, we are never satisfied: we are always looking to do more and better.
Webb Fontaine Armenia
Trusted by governments globally, Webb Fontaine provides industry wide solutions to accelerate trade development and modernization. The company uses unique technology including AI to enable countries to emerge as leaders in the future of trade. Knowledge transfer is at the core of Webb Fontaine; comprising of a team of experts who work across the board, empowering local communities and governments. As an industry leader with the largest R&D centers in the industry, Webb Fontaine is constantly developing international trade practices connecting countries, borders and people. For more information visit www.webbfontaine.com
Careers at Webb Fontaine
We think that providing nessary tools and perfect working environment help every single person to grow within the company. Check out Tatevik's career path at Webb Fontaine
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan, Armenia