Deadline: 10 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
- Develop, test, debug standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible web applications.
- Enhance and modify existing applications as needed to add new features or improve user- experience.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
- Interact and communicate with designers, developers, QA engineers, copywriters, product owners and others in order to understand requirements and scope of work.
- Play active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Help the team to estimate work efforts for user stories, including determining requirements, dependencies and risks.
- Support the team in technical decisions and development estimates.
- Conduct research and develop proof of concepts.
- Provide engineering advice for technical/architectural issues.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a front-end technology, with use of modern frameworks such as React/Redux.
- Experience one page web aplications.
- Build tool (Webpack)
- Package manager (npm)
- Strong knowledge of REST and messaging platforms
- A positive attitude towards working within a team and being a team player.
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcomed to apply for the job by following this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 1500 employees and 70 partners across the globe. Our primary focus is on the regulated European market - with great plans to expand its geography into Americas and Asia.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.
staff.am coverage of Digitain, the leading company providing online and land-based gaming software solutions
staff.am visited Digitain, which develops and provides online and land-based gaming software solutions. The company service and product are competitive in the market in comparison with the leading companies.
It was the first time we had visited such a big company with more than 1000 employees. We were pleasantly surprised with the working atmosphere at Digitain.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of Digitain
The reaction of Digitain to COVID19