Annotator of medical research articles
Deadline: 03 February 2023
Employment term: Contract
Job type: Part time
BostonGene is a pioneer biotech company that uses biomedical software to identify new and personalized treatment options with cutting-edge multiplatform analytics. We do comprehensive integrated genomic (WES) and transcriptome (RNA- seq) testing of tumors and the tumor microenvironment, providing clinicians with actionable information to help guide individual treatment plans.
When high technologies, genetics, bioinformatics, and medicine intertwine, a new industry domain is born — personalized digital medicine. We are one of the few innovative BioTech companies that break this new ground, revolutionizing medicine on the way to a future without cancer. We will be happy to hear from you if you want to join us on this mission.
- Work with special scientific literature in English - namely reading and analyzing articles, entering information from articles into a specially designed web form
- 4-5 year students of a medical, pharmaceutical degree;
- Extensive knowledge of oncology studies, molecular biology, immunology, and clinical trials; it’s great if you have been part of related extracurricular activities;
- Analytical mindset and experience working with a continuous flow of new information
- Experience working with scientific literature and scientific databases (PubMed; Cochrane; UpToDATE etc.);
- English language skills from B2+ (good enough to read scientific texts)
Required candidate level: Junior
Salary: 140000 AMD - 200000 AMD Net a month
- Part-time from 20hrs per week;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work opportunity
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision making in the fight against cancer.
Our unique solution continuously aggregates the latest cancer research and clinical information from around the world. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics, and disease profile.
BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
Address: Meridian Exhibition Center, 1 Voskerichneri Street, Yerevan 0015, Yerevan, Armenia