Application Security Engineer / DevSecOps
Deadline: 16 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Security Competence is looking for a security engineer responsible for various security automation tasks within client projects.
The specific tasks and technologies may vary per client, but in most cases, it’s about implementing and maintaining SAST/SCA/DAST tools integrated into CI/CD pipeline, as well as monitoring continuous cloud compliance.
You will be able to master your security skills with our team; we just need a suitable background such as Developer, DevOps, QA automation and other.
- Select and integrate security tools into CI/CD pipeline
- Triage issues from security tools, collaborate with the team to address them
- Perform cloud environment security assessments and hardening, setup security monitoring tools, implement security controls
- Consult the project team on various security-related topics
- Prepare security documentation for auditors and regulators
- Be a part of Security Competence, contribute to its internal processes and offerings
- Expertise in IT industry, coding skills (Developer, DevOps, QA Automation, etc.)
- Basic security background and desire to develop in that area
- Good spoken English
Required candidate level: Mid level
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solve problems. With over 25 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help our clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup, and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DATAART IN NUMBERS
- 6000+ professionals
- 25 years in operation
- 25 offices in 14 countries
- <10 % attrition rate
- >30% are women
- 4.8 — Glassdoor review score
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships are the foundation of our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within the DataArt ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, and embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals do their work the best they can.
- Health and Life Insurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- 10 days paid time offs in case of sickness/special occasions
- Working from other offices
- Social events and teambuilding
Our policy of equal opportunities in employment
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of bias including age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. DataArt is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff is treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect. Our commitment to promoting equal opportunities and creating a workplace free of harassment and discrimination is supported by the implementation of respective policies and controls, provides an appropriate environment to encourage good performance and conduct at all its working locations, at all times.
25 offices in USA, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe and UK
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Learning & Development
- Internal Courses
- Learn Cafe Program (corporate access to LinkedIn Learning, study on other external educational platforms and get reimbursed)
- Corporate Online Library (45K+ professional books)
- Coaching Program
- Tech Skills Mentoring Program
- English & German Classes
- Soft Skills Live Online Trainings
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia