Business Systems Specialist
Deadline: 24 March 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
We are looking for our new team member who will join our team as a Business Systems Specialist and will be responsible for Administering, managing and servicing on-site Banking Software.
- Planning and developing Core-Banking infrastructure
- Performing required configurations, detecting and fixing occurred problems.
- Planning and performing timely updates of both Core Banking Testing improving security
- Performing lending templates’ as well as the other key tools updates and configurations
- Assisting company employees to access and operate core-banking systems, helping to solve occurred difficulties
- Organizing special repositories and configurations to improve reporting experience
- Performing proper tests, before deployment of Core-Banking and related software new versions.
- University degree
- Minimum 1 Year of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Armsoft Bank Administration, MS Office (Word, Excel, Project), QA tools
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure, eﬃcient conﬂict management skills
- Stress resistant
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, good knowledge of English is desirable
- Reliability and ability to work independently and/or in a team
- Time management skills
Required candidate level: Mid level
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonuses (subject to company performance)
- Paid day-offs
- Health insurance
- Rewards on the occasions of marriage and birth of children
- Teambuilding and corporate events
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
FINCA Armenia is part of the FINCA Impact Finance Network, a group of 19 microfinance and financial institutions that provides socially responsible financial services and enables low-income entrepreneurs and small business owners to invest in the future.
Address: 2a Agatangeghos, Yerevan, Armenia