Event Procurement Specialist
Deadline: 16 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Digitain is looking for an experienced Event Procurement Specialist to join our Procurement team.
- Organize and hold calls for bids, tenders, competitions, and supplier qualification processes both among local and international potential vendors
- Follow up the entire process of supplier selection up to preparing and concluding contracts, making purchase orders and payments to vendors
- Participate in the organization of various events, and communicate with all vendors and suppliers before, during, and after the event
- Handle problems that arise to help the event go off smoothly.
- Ensure that everything is ready for the due date (catering, venue, equipment)
- Collect and analyze supplier data, and continuously monitor the market to make sure that the best products and services are purchased at the best value
- Participate in developing templates and forms to properly document relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Guide the employees of the company throughout the procurement process including support in preparing proper Requests for Purchases
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports of performance
- Study the projects and cases deeply, suggest solutions which will bring efficiency in time consumption and finance
- University degree in business administration, economics, event management or equivalent
- At least two years of experience in procurement or event management
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages
- Experience in coordinating or managing events
- Creative thinking skills to design events
- Good networking skills to build relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Knowledge of customs and import laws and procedures is a plus
- Knowledge of vendor compliance checks and management of conflict of interest is a plus
- Excellent self-discipline and time-management skills
- Multitasking, ability to work within tight deadlines and pressure
- Ability to come up with solutions to unpredicted issues and challenges
Required candidate level: Mid level
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcomе to apply for the job by following this link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 2000 employees and over 200 partners across the globe.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.