Deadline: 16 April 2023
Employment term: Temporary
Job type: Full time
Internship at CIVITTA AM is a unique opportunity to be engaged in developing comprehensive solutions to problems of high importance at micro as well as macro levels, transformative for both businesses and Armenia’s economy as a whole. The challenging projects we do accelerate the professional growth of our team members. The internship program is preferably full time and paid. Based on the delivered results, it can be prolonged to 2 more months.
Decent performance will lead to a job offer.
Join us to:
- Research, gather data and generate information;
- Analyse companies, industries and macroeconomic environments;
- Develop reports;
- Other tasks as required per project.
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual, eager to learn;
- Higher education background in economics/business administration/finance;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian;
- Proven analytical and research skills;
- Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills;
- Proven ability to work both on own and as part of a team.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Perks of the job for the employees include:
- We believe in fast professional growth of our employees, so we offer performance and salary reviews each year;
- Regular training and experience sharing sessions;
- Partial funding for external trainings;
- International offsite trips - every year we travel to a foreign location to spend time together with the whole team from all over Europe;
- Flexible lunchtime;
- Team bonding activities - we like finding new and creative ways to celebrate life together;
- Office in Yerevan City Center;
- Friendly, helpful and enthusiastic team.
Interested candidates should apply ONLY by CIVITTA hiring platform Lever by this link https://bit.ly/3ZTRipX. Other ways of applications and submissions are not going to be reviewed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted back.
Analytical and Mathematical skills
Ability to work independently
Written communication skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Phone: (010) 546-434