Deadline: 18 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
ZERO is searching for a talented iOS Developer eager to advance their career with cutting edge technology-based products.
As an iOS Developer, you will work on a native mobile application full of technically challenging and unique features.
- Work in an Agile environment alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Write and maintain high-quality code aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers (iPhone, iPad)
- Do code reviews and development tests
- Collaborate with the team members to find the best solutions to maximize development efficiency
- Be open to receiving and sharing knowledge
- Be ready to set personal goals and achieve them.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in iOS Development
- Deep knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge of OOP and Protocol-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of iOS Memory Management
- Experience with iOS Multithreading and Concurrency
- Experience with UIKit
- Experience with REST APIs, NSURLSession
- Experience with CoreData
- Experience with Git
- In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments, and best practices
- Experience with Objective-C is a plus
- Experience with SwiftUI is a plus
- Experience with UnitTest is a plus
- Experience with VIPER is a plus.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Apply here: https://zerosystems.rippling-ats.com/job/554675/ios-developer
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At ZERO, our mission is to apply artificial intelligence and smart automation to one of the most pressing operational challenges of the legal industry — email management. Our mobile app and desktop companion automatically and efficiently file emails into the law firm DMS, capture time spent interacting with client email on a mobile device, and offer additional productivity tools designed to help lawyers quickly find the information that matters to them. Law firms can achieve unprecedented email compliance, and lawyers no longer need to worry about losing billable time to administrative tasks or an inability to capture their work. In addition, our data loss prevention component ensures that no email is sent to the wrong recipient. Onboarding is made easy by the fact that our products seamlessly integrate with the DMS and time and billing systems. ZERO’s A.I. engine runs on user’s device (edge computing) and it doesn’t require a server to be set up or a cloud to be connected to.
Founded in 2015, ZERO is based in Los Gatos, California. As a team, we believe in rigorous, exacting and ongoing measurement of the real-world impact of our technologies. This means constantly soliciting customer feedback, extremely rapid improvement and a myopic focus on whether what we’ve built genuinely works for the customer.
Finally, we believe in clean, highly usable products with unobtrusive, but very powerful, technology. We strive to create tools that are deceptively simple; that the user intuitively knows how to use, and that operate efficiently and unobtrusively. The result is cutting-edge tools for the legal industry, powered by artificial intelligence and delivering the utility, scalability and most of all, security, law firms demand. By combining technology, security and ongoing evaluation of usability and customer value, we will build and deploy solutions that will revolutionize the business of law.
Phone: 099 000648
Address: 59 Hanrapetutyan St, Yerevan, Armenia