Deadline: 02 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
Lawyer will work with Telcell Legal team, preparing different legal documents and performing other legal functions as needed.
- Compose, develop and edit contracts, internal legal acts, protocols, applications, inquiries and other required documents.
- Act in State bodies and represent the company in relations with the latter.
- Ensure turnover of legal documents and prepare reports on them.
- Prepare received responses of inquiries and protocols from the State bodies or commercial organizations.
- Provide a legal view on submitted issues.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Study the best local and international legal experience and act with corresponding solutions and ideas.
- If necessary, take new responsibilities according to existing laws and internal regulations.
- Higher education in Law.
- At least 2+ years experience in a legal office or a commercial organization as a lawyer.
- Advanced knowledge of Armenian, English, and Russian
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and in different directions simultaneously.
- Willingness to integrate into a big dynamic team.
- Ability and willingness to work within a team.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication, responsibility and confidentiality.
Required candidate level: Mid level
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your updated CV entitled “Lawyer” to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Practical Legal Skills
Knowledge of Russian and English languages
Sense of responsibility
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Telcell is an instant payment leading operator in the Armenian market since August 2007. Nowadays more than 4000 payment terminals are connected to the Telcell processing center in Armenia and Artsakh, with the availability of more than 450 services.
In 2017 Telcell launched its mobile app, which became the fastest developing e-wallet in the market - Telcell Wallet. It provides easy usage of the wallet with instant payments for around 450 different services, high-speed payments for purchases using QR code, money transfers in real time mode to all banking cards of ArCa system and much more.
In addition, the company operates municipal branches, some of which provide 24-hour service.
Already 15 years with you!
Already 15 years of sharing with you our achievements, victories, and orange mood!
- Telcell is our people,
- Telcell is our ideas,
- Telcell is the values that we strive to achieve every day.
Telcell at #SSS19
Telcell was the partner of the most awaited tech event Sevan Startup Summit 2019.
Here is how kids imagine their parents' workplace.
Address: 3 Hakob Hakobyan St, Yerevan, Armenia