Deadline: 24 March 2023
Employment term: Temporary
Job type: Full time
FINCA Armenia is looking for a Marketing Specialist, who will coordinate the company’s marketing activities, as well as support the Head of Marketing Department in strategy development and execution.
- Plan, implement, and analyze traditional and digital marketing and communication campaigns, coordinate PR activities, and prepare PR materials.
- Manage corporate online resources (website, social media) and promote FINCA and its services through digital media.
- Coordinate the development of creative content, including marketing collateral, audio, and video materials, digital content, advertising copies, marketing texts, etc.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are aligned with corporate brand identity, strategy, and guidelines.
- Oversee the distribution of BTL materials through internal and external outlets; ensure their availability, up-to-dateness, consistency, and compliance with the brand strategy and corporate goals.
- Conduct media monitoring and analysis, help to convert the findings into strategies and plans.
- Ensure the compliance of corporate communication to all legal, regulatory, and other requirements applicable to FINCA operations.
- Support the Head of the Marketing Department in the development and execution of marketing strategies and plans.
- Follow market trends and developments to discover new opportunities and propose innovative ways to promote the company across its existing audience and beyond.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- At least 1 years of relevant marketing experience is required, including experience in planning, implementing and analyzing digital marketing campaigns.
- University degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, Business or other related field.
- Excellent command of Armenian and English, good knowledge of Russian; excellent writing skills will be an asset.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and web analytics principles, tools (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics) and techniques.
- Good understanding of creative production process; experience in working with designers (individuals and agencies), printing houses, and media will be a plus.
- Proficiency in office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); familiarity with graphic software (CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop).
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Creativity and initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work independently.
Required candidate level: Mid level
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonuses based on the organization’s performance
• Paid day-offs
• Health insurance
• Rewards on the occasions of marriage and the birth of children
• Teambuilding and corporate events
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
FINCA Armenia is part of the FINCA Impact Finance Network, a group of 19 microfinance and financial institutions that provides socially responsible financial services and enables low-income entrepreneurs and small business owners to invest in the future.
Address: 2a Agatangeghos, Yerevan, Armenia