Mid ReactJS Developer
Deadline: 16 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Mid ReactJS Developer who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
As our dedicated Frontend Engineer, you will work directly with the CTO and engineering team to build products and features that accelerate our traction. Working with our clients on their projects, you will have a chance to interact with international teams as well.
- Design and build frontend components and widgets using React.js;
- Design and implement major new features and functionality;
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation;
- Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions;
- Employ a set of micro services for the business functionality;
- Collaborate with backend-end developers to build an efficient application;
- Communicate on a regular basis with other team members;
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design;
- Assist and mentor less experienced team members.
- 3+ years of professional experience in creating complex frontend applications;
- 2+ years of experience with React.js;
- Solid knowledge and practical experience with React.js framework;
- Knowledge of Redux (Redux Toolkit), Web application structure, Advanced styling (CSS Modules, Styled Components), Web security and scalability, ability to work both with functional-based and class-based components;
- Experience with user interface design;
- Knowledge of web application design patterns and best practices;
- Strong communicational skills both verbal and written and ability to clearly articulate a point of view to both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Desire to continually innovate and improve both technology and people;
- English skills-level B1/B2;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Responsiveness to change requests and feature requests.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply by the following Link .
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Creatix is a global software engineering company that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems and providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. We use innovative technology to deliver personalized multi-channel user experiences with higher lifetime value, and work any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve. Across industries, we provide full-cycle custom software development to help enterprises empower their customers by bridging the gap between business and technology. Despite our engineering excellence we drive our business with deeply shaped human values and our qualities help us deliver high-value, high-quality solutions that our clients depend on, and lifetime partnerships they believe in.
Our services include, but are not limited to Blockchain Development, Enterprise Application Development, Mobile Development, Quality Assurance, IT Consulting, UI/UX Design.
Our clients are companies from Europe, UAE, US and UK.
Address: 24/15 Azatutyan Ave, Business Park, Plaza E, Yerevan, Armenia