Project Manager (Construction)
Deadline: 04 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time
TUMO is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Project Manager to construction team. In this exciting and dynamic role, they will be responsible for overseeing the various TUMO project from the design stage through to construction and completion.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project on budget
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Managing delivery of the project according to this plan
- Tracking project and providing regular reports on project status to project team and key stakeholders
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and -potential changes
- Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures
- Ensures that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract documents and good engineering practices
- Ensure regular project coordination meetings occur
- Provide proper project closeout
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Strong knowledge of building codes, construction materials and methods
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Superior written, verbal, graphic and organisational skills
- Compelling problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, understanding of ACAD and advantage
- Fluency in Armenian and English
Required candidate level: Not defined
Interested candidates should submit a resume via our career portal by clicking here.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
TUMO, an initiative of Simonian Educational Foundation, is a free of charge after-school learning program for teenagers at the intersection of technology and design. Thousands of students attend TUMO on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. TUMO's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about TUMO Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies not only offers employees a stimulating environment to work and create; but also some very interesting benefits! Employees are encouraged to enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible working hours. Flexible working hours grants our employees more control over their daily work schedules! We at TUMO care for the wellbeing of our employees, thus offer a medical, vision and dental insurance package as well as various discounts at local fitness facilities and traveler’s insurance packages.We believe in recognizing accomplishments not only in the workplace but also in employee’s personal lives. Thus, TUMO encourages employees to celebrate their birthday by giving them an additional day off to take time off to celebrate their day. In an effort to assist employees who have repatriated to Armenia, TUMO offers new hires the initial work permit for working in the Republic of Armenia and overall repatriation counseling which includes but is not limited to, assistance in opening a bank account; applying for citizenship or residency and so on.
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd, Gavar, Sevan, Vayk, Kapan and Martakert. Many more TUMO Boxes will open soon in various towns throughout Armenia and Artsakh. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana, Berlin and Lyon. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.