Project Manager, Payment Platform
Deadline: 16 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
Our client is an international company with a presence in the UK and EU that is developing its own Payment Platform. We started the development of this Platform more than 2 years ago and continuing the development of new features and adding new functionality (such as adding Open API, cryptocurrencies module, etc.). The current project aims to enhance existing functionality and develop stand-alone cryptocurrencies exchange module.
- Establish and support processes and activities to create a supportive, collaborative and effective environment for the team and stakeholders
- Monitor and support project standards, approaches, and policies
- Develop and deliver project status reports to senior management
- Daily, weekly, and ad-hoc reporting to the Client
- Work on constant process improvements to achieve higher satisfaction for the team and more excellent value to the client
- Release planning in close cooperation with the Client's Product owner and CTO
- Release management
- Establishing and supporting post-release activities
- 3+ years of experience managing IT projects
- Knowledge of project management theory
- Experience in fintech
- Experience working with popular methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Leadership and people management skills: motivation, evaluation, conflict resolution
- Client communication skills: expectation management, feedback gathering, discussing requirements
- Experience with risk management
- Experience with release planning and release management
- Experience in managing both Fixed Price and Time and Materials projects
- Good spoken and written English
Required candidate level: Senior
Please submit your application to email@example.com mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solve problems. With over 25 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help our clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
DataArt has earned the trust of some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients, including Nasdaq, Travelport, Ocado, Centrica/Hive, Paddy Power Betfair, IWG, Univision, Meetup, and Apple Leisure Group among others.
DATAART IN NUMBERS
- 6000+ professionals
- 25 years in operation
- 25 offices in 14 countries
- <10 % attrition rate
- >30% are women
- 4.8 — Glassdoor review score
OUR CULTURE AND PRINCIPLES
People and relationships are the foundation of our success. We invest in long-term relationships, with our colleagues and clients alike. We embrace change and foster an environment of experiment and learning which lets us illuminate our talents and apply them within our ecosystem.
PEOPLE FIRST: our relationships with clients and colleagues are based on mutual respect, no matter our differences.
EXPERTISE: open up your potential within the DataArt ecosystem.
FLEXIBILITY: experiment and learn, and embrace change.
TRUST: is at the core of our relationships with partners and colleagues. We lead via context and let professionals do their work the best they can.
- Health and Life Insurance
- Learning & Development opportunities
- 10 days paid time offs in case of sickness/special occasions
- Working from other offices
- Social events and teambuilding
Our policy of equal opportunities in employment
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of bias including age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. DataArt is committed to providing a working environment free from harassment and bullying and ensuring all staff is treated, and treat others, with dignity and respect. Our commitment to promoting equal opportunities and creating a workplace free of harassment and discrimination is supported by the implementation of respective policies and controls, provides an appropriate environment to encourage good performance and conduct at all its working locations, at all times.
25 offices in USA, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe and UK
We are experts in
- E-commerce and online-travel commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- IoT/M2M and wearable devices
- Retail & Distribution
- Cloud solutions
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- Mobile technology
- UX/UI design
Learning & Development
- Internal Courses
- Learn Cafe Program (corporate access to LinkedIn Learning, study on other external educational platforms and get reimbursed)
- Corporate Online Library (45K+ professional books)
- Coaching Program
- Tech Skills Mentoring Program
- English & German Classes
- Soft Skills Live Online Trainings
Address: Dzorapi 70/3, 7 floor Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia