Deadline: 18 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
ZERO is searching for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer with experience.
As Quality Assurance Engineer, you will join the mission of improving and testing applications, monitoring the procedures, implementing the quality standards.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Participate in test execution, defect triage and resolution;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs using JIRA/Confluence;
- Perform thorough regression and manual acceptance testing;
- Work in Scrum environment (stand-ups, groomings, retrospectives);
- Actively participate in the early phases of the project/development lifecycle to prevent defects;
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- BS/MS degree in the fields of Computer Science and/or Engineering;
- At least 2+ years of experience working in the QA field;
- Hands-on experience testing REST APIs using Postman, SOAP UI or similar tools;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with network troubleshooting and analyzing tools (e.g., Wireshark, Fiddler);
- Experience using test case management tools like Zephyr;
- Experience referencing designs and mockups with tools such as Figma;
- Knowledge of networking protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc.);
- Knowledge of programming languages is a plus;
- Comfortable with Scrum environment;
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills;
- Self-organized, detail-oriented, with strong analytical and research skills;
- Tech savvy and innovation driven.
Required candidate level: Not defined
Apply here: https://zerosystems.rippling-ats.com/job/554676/qa-engineer
Testing Processes & Techniques
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At ZERO, our mission is to apply artificial intelligence and smart automation to one of the most pressing operational challenges of the legal industry — email management. Our mobile app and desktop companion automatically and efficiently file emails into the law firm DMS, capture time spent interacting with client email on a mobile device, and offer additional productivity tools designed to help lawyers quickly find the information that matters to them. Law firms can achieve unprecedented email compliance, and lawyers no longer need to worry about losing billable time to administrative tasks or an inability to capture their work. In addition, our data loss prevention component ensures that no email is sent to the wrong recipient. Onboarding is made easy by the fact that our products seamlessly integrate with the DMS and time and billing systems. ZERO’s A.I. engine runs on user’s device (edge computing) and it doesn’t require a server to be set up or a cloud to be connected to.
Founded in 2015, ZERO is based in Los Gatos, California. As a team, we believe in rigorous, exacting and ongoing measurement of the real-world impact of our technologies. This means constantly soliciting customer feedback, extremely rapid improvement and a myopic focus on whether what we’ve built genuinely works for the customer.
Finally, we believe in clean, highly usable products with unobtrusive, but very powerful, technology. We strive to create tools that are deceptively simple; that the user intuitively knows how to use, and that operate efficiently and unobtrusively. The result is cutting-edge tools for the legal industry, powered by artificial intelligence and delivering the utility, scalability and most of all, security, law firms demand. By combining technology, security and ongoing evaluation of usability and customer value, we will build and deploy solutions that will revolutionize the business of law.
Phone: 099 000648
Address: 59 Hanrapetutyan St, Yerevan, Armenia