Robotics Training Lead
Deadline: 15 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
TUMO is looking for an experienced Robotics professional who will organize and implement the selection and training of robotics workshop leaders both locally and internationally to support the expansion of TUMO centers and boxes in Armenia and abroad.
Prepare and deliver technical training; evaluate and report on trainee progress and success. Maintain up-to-date subject matter expertise and industry knowledge and participate in curriculum design to deliver the best training possible. Conduct technical instruction, student evaluation, record keeping, research and continuous improvement actions.
- Train and provide ongoing feedback to workshop leaders
- Conduct testing of new curriculum designs
- Participate in designing training programs for workshop leaders, such as modules, lectures, and videos
- Conduct seminars, workshops, and individual training sessions
- Provide ongoing support and mentorship to workshop leaders after their training
- Assist the instructional design team in updating the curriculum and creating new content
- Monitor workshop leader performance and learning progress and propose additional ongoing training activities
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and evaluation of the workshop leader candidates
- Extensive experience and technical expertise in Robotics
- Excellent communication skills and public speaking ability
- Knowledge and mastery of standard industry software
- Language: Armenian (required), English (required) and Russian (preferred)
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain deadlines and ensure high productivity
- Teaching and mentoring experience preferred
- Experience in leading workshops at TUMO preferred
Required candidate level: Senior
Interested candidates should submit a resume via our career portal by clicking here.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
TUMO, an initiative of Simonian Educational Foundation, is a free of charge after-school learning program for teenagers at the intersection of technology and design. Thousands of students attend TUMO on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. TUMO's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about TUMO Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org
TUMO Center for Creative Technologies not only offers employees a stimulating environment to work and create; but also some very interesting benefits! Employees are encouraged to enjoy a better work-life balance through flexible working hours. Flexible working hours grants our employees more control over their daily work schedules! We at TUMO care for the wellbeing of our employees, thus offer a medical, vision and dental insurance package as well as various discounts at local fitness facilities and traveler’s insurance packages.We believe in recognizing accomplishments not only in the workplace but also in employee’s personal lives. Thus, TUMO encourages employees to celebrate their birthday by giving them an additional day off to take time off to celebrate their day. In an effort to assist employees who have repatriated to Armenia, TUMO offers new hires the initial work permit for working in the Republic of Armenia and overall repatriation counseling which includes but is not limited to, assistance in opening a bank account; applying for citizenship or residency and so on.
Join us at TUMO!
What is TUMO?
TUMO is a new kind of educational experience at the intersection of technology and design.
At TUMO, teens learn because they want to. They’re given the tools and knowhow they need to reach their maximum potential, and they chart their own learning path through hands-on activities, workshops and projects.
The TUMO learning program is made up of self-learning activities, workshops and project labs around 14 learning targets. Teens combine these into personal learning paths that adapt to their evolving preferences and rate of progress.
TUMO has centers in Yerevan, Dilijan, Gyumri and Stepanakert and work is underway to open centers in Koghb and Masis. TUMO Boxes are already in operation in the towns of Berd, Gavar, Sevan, Vayk, Kapan and Martakert. Many more TUMO Boxes will open soon in various towns throughout Armenia and Artsakh. Outside of Armenia, there are centers in Paris, Beirut, Moscow, Tirana, Berlin and Lyon. Centers will soon open in several other cities around the world.