Sales Finance Analyst
Deadline: 16 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
Join SADA GDC as Sales Finance Analyst. You will be a key contributor on the Sales Finance team and the larger Revenue Operations team. The role will be reporting to the Director, Sales Finance.
- Have the ability to thrive in a high pressure and rapidly changing, less structured environment
- Support the development of accurate data and analytics for the Sales department, along with their timely distribution
- Help design and manage the policies and protocols to protect the company and accelerate deal velocity
- Independently manage projects driving solutions for the business
- Be highly flexible working on novel projects and independently finding solutions
- Maintain flexible hours for a global workforce of stakeholders and contributors
- Assess accuracy of system data and expeditiously facilitate necessary adjustments
- Analyze data for trends and patterns with attention on sales deal velocity and financial risk mitigation
- Have the ability to translate complex data and effectively communicate to non-technical professionals
- Have excellent project management, organization and time management skills
- Have the ability to successfully influence business partners, even when holding a contrary position
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (BCom or BBA)
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with Finance departments and developing data visualizations
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets, PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Demonstrated proficiency with Looker or similar BI solutions highly preferred
Required candidate level: Mid level
Pathway to Success
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast growing practice with vision and passion. Moreover, success will come from showcasing our core values in action.
#BeDataDriven: The candidate will be working with large volumes of data and running multiple calculations for both reporting and analytical purposes, enabling SADA to make impactful choices from a solid base of information
#Make ThemRave: This role will routinely interact with both internal and external stakeholders, including high powered Sales teams, internal leadership, and external partners; our goal is always to make our stakeholders a priority and exceed their expectations
Written communication skills
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please apply via this link.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At SADA, we climb every mountain, clear every hurdle, and turn the improbable into possible – over and over again. Simply put, we propel your organization forward.
It’s not enough to migrate to the cloud, it’s about what you do once you’re there. Accelerating application development. Advancing productivity and collaboration. Using your data as a competitive edge. When it comes to Google Cloud, we’re not an add-on, we’re a must-have, driving the business performance of our clients with its power.
Beyond our expertise and experience, what sets us apart is our people. It’s the spirit that carried us from scrappy origins as one of the Google Cloud launch partners to an award-winning global partner year after year. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing, public sector and digital natives – we simply get the job done, every step of the way.
SADA is a leading global provider of business and technology services that empowers people to transform their work, their organizations and the world. Our diverse, inclusive teams have the attitude, experience and approach to solve enterprise clients’ most complex problems and achieve their boldest ambitions. A Google Cloud Premier partner with multiple Specializations, SADA has earned numerous accolades and awards, including the Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year for 2018 and 2019. With a client list that spans healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, manufacturing and public sector, our team of certified experts helps accelerate their digital transformations using the entire Google Cloud portfolio, driving business performance with its power.
More info at www.sada.com.
Staff.am Interview with Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
"SADA specializes in public cloud computing, particularly Google cloud computing, which includes all the enterprise-level services offered by Google, which by the way are not few. I think the introduction of all these technologies in Armenia will be quite important for Armenian technology companies, as public cloud computing is not so widespread in Armenia, which we are going to change and promote.
We will contribute to the improvement of approaches in the field of education. We will work with large global organizations, we will solve serious problems for those companies, contributing to the modernization of infrastructure, introducing innovations related to cloud technologies, projects. All this will enable Armenian engineers to work with the above-mentioned large global corporations, as well as with the engineering team of SADA's head office, which is the best in its field. And, of course, with Google։ engineers and product teams, taking into account our daily close work with Google."
Hovig Safoian, Founder and Chairman of SADA
You can access the full article here.
#ՀIT exclusive interview with Tony Safoian, CEO of SADA, Google Cloud Partner
"Now Armenia has a huge opportunity to stand out with the technologies that will be created in the country, as it can become a provider of global services. We believe that now is the right time and place to develop technology with young people full of fantastic energy," - said Tony Safoyan.
Founder and Chairman of SADA Systems, Inc. Hovig Safoian's interview to Public TV
A global business and technology delivery center will be established in Armenia.
Founder and Chairman of SADA Systems, Inc. Hovig Safoian's interview with Petros Ghazaryan.
Address: 2/3 Derenik Demirchyan, Yerevan, Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia