Senior .NET Developer
Deadline: 18 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Founded in 2015 in Los Gatos, California, ZERO is dedicated to applying artificial intelligence and smart automation to the legal industry's most pressing operational challenges. We combine cutting-edge technology, advanced security, and continual evaluation of usability and customer value to build and deploy solutions that revolutionize the business of law.
Now, we are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join us, collaborate with internal teams and produce software design and architecture.
- Collaborate with product owners and business stakeholders to define strategy and scope of software requirements
- Produce maintainable code following the best OOP/OOD practices in agile environment
- Develop innovative approaches to technical software development problems
- Ensuring codebase is thoroughly tested by writing tests and maintaining test infrastructure
- Integrate trained machine learning models.
- Knowledge of .NET, CLR and C# ins and outs, having at least 5 years of professional experience with that Excellent understanding of OOA/D, design patterns, and principles
- Deep understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, asynchronous and parallel programming
- Knowledge of SOA; experience working with WCF or gRPC is a plus
- Experience in application development, including analyzing stories, writing code, implementing automated tests, contributing to release and iteration planning, and developing the team’s working practices
- Work experience in an agile team and experience with globally deployed applications is strongly preferred Understanding of common architectural styles and patterns
- Knowledge of SQL and database design
- Ability to multi-tasking, problem-solving, and working cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done.
Nice to haves:
- Desktop applications development experience for Windows platform
- Experience with WPF and MVVM pattern
- Experience with Win32 API
- Experience with COM and VSTO
Required candidate level: Not defined
Apply here: https://zerosystems.rippling-ats.com/job/556862/senior-net-engineer
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
At ZERO, our mission is to apply artificial intelligence and smart automation to one of the most pressing operational challenges of the legal industry — email management. Our mobile app and desktop companion automatically and efficiently file emails into the law firm DMS, capture time spent interacting with client email on a mobile device, and offer additional productivity tools designed to help lawyers quickly find the information that matters to them. Law firms can achieve unprecedented email compliance, and lawyers no longer need to worry about losing billable time to administrative tasks or an inability to capture their work. In addition, our data loss prevention component ensures that no email is sent to the wrong recipient. Onboarding is made easy by the fact that our products seamlessly integrate with the DMS and time and billing systems. ZERO’s A.I. engine runs on user’s device (edge computing) and it doesn’t require a server to be set up or a cloud to be connected to.
Founded in 2015, ZERO is based in Los Gatos, California. As a team, we believe in rigorous, exacting and ongoing measurement of the real-world impact of our technologies. This means constantly soliciting customer feedback, extremely rapid improvement and a myopic focus on whether what we’ve built genuinely works for the customer.
Finally, we believe in clean, highly usable products with unobtrusive, but very powerful, technology. We strive to create tools that are deceptively simple; that the user intuitively knows how to use, and that operate efficiently and unobtrusively. The result is cutting-edge tools for the legal industry, powered by artificial intelligence and delivering the utility, scalability and most of all, security, law firms demand. By combining technology, security and ongoing evaluation of usability and customer value, we will build and deploy solutions that will revolutionize the business of law.
Phone: 099 000648
Address: 59 Hanrapetutyan St, Yerevan, Armenia