Talent Acquisition Specialist
Deadline: 16 April 2023
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
Are you an energetic, bright, and friendly individual with passion and desire to join our awesome growing team? Do you believe that you have a unique talent to recruit exceptional individuals to create a diverse, friendly, professional, and exciting workplace? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Our ideal candidate has full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing, attracting candidates, interviewing, hiring and retaining great employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
A successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
- Develop a diverse pipeline of high-quality talent and manage full-cycle recruiting for roles at all levels across the company
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs
- Attract, source, & screen applicants using a variety of techniques, including networking, social outreach and direct sourcing
- Screen candidates job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Create and ensure a best-in-class candidate experience as candidates move through the hiring funnel
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase employer brand awareness of the company before and after career fairs
- Assist HR team in realization of daily tasks and ongoing duties
- Graduate degree in HRM, Organizational Psychology or related field
- 1+ years of work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, experience with technical recruiting is a plus
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Windows environment
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages both in oral and written communication
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship-building skills
- Interviewing and negotiating skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with various departments and independently with minimal supervision
- Skills in database management and record keeping
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Required candidate level: Not defined
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the job by following this link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Who We Are
We are Digitain and we call ourselves Digitainers. Our company provides software solutions to the online, mobile and web-based verticals.
We are part of a creative environment, where the brightest minds flourish together and create solutions that are optimal for businesses and friendly for users.
How We Got Here
Starting as a B2C business many years ago, our company re-established in 2015. Since then we have built ourselves to be one of the industry’s favorite software providers. Today we have more than 2000 employees and over 200 partners across the globe.
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Our success lies upon our talents who create an incredible team spirit day after day. We are committed to chasing innovation with passion to provide extremely easy and satisfying software solutions for our customers. We put a lot of emphasis on teamwork, technological flexibility, and dedication to our customers.
Working in a professional but at the same time enjoyable and cozy atmosphere every day, we are determined to push our employees to grow personally and professionally by providing various professional training, some occurring abroad, and organizational development activities.