Junior Customer Care Specialist
Deadline: 10 February 2022
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Sales/service management
Job type: Full time
At 10Web, we believe that the Customer is the purpose of our work and the most important part of the business. Customers don't care how much we know until they know how much we care. And they often don't expect us to be perfect, they just expect us to fix things when they go wrong.
Our Great Customer Care Specialist is the trustee of 10Web Customer - the one who is always there to have the Customer's back, help them get the best out of the company products and do put effort to ensure every issue of the Customer is positively solved.
The highlights we’re looking for?
Care: Readiness to go an extra mile for a Customer with a problem, making sure the problem is solved as if it was your own.
Dedication: At 10Web Care we believe that success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, and most of all, love of what you are doing.
What will you do?
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer care requests;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication;
- Interact with Customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Determine Customer issues by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests. Handle Customer complaints, research required information using available resources, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify, prioritize and escalate(as needed) Customer issues;
- Stay current with company products, services, changes, and updates;
- Take the extra mile to engage customers;
While we value all skills, the position of Customer Care Specialist specifically requires:
- Excellent English writing skills;
- A tech-savvy with problem-solving skills;
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work for the greater good.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields;
- Familiarity with different CMS (e.g. WordPress) and practices;
- At least one year of customer care experience.
Required candidate level: Junior
Interested individuals are requested to apply for the job by the following link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered․Thanks.
REMUNERATION/ BENEFITS: Medical insurance, professional development opportunities, paid day-offs, sick leave, working from home, etc.
Customer Service skills
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
10Web is an Automated Wordpress Platform that’s shaking up the web development industry through its innovative use of automation technology.
With remarkable and unique features such as automated website hosting and management, AI-assisted website building, automated automated migrations, and automatic 90+ PageSpeed optimization, 10Web simplifies website building and hosting to a much-needed degree that allows everyone—including the technologically-challenged, to build fully functional and professional websites in just a matter of minutes.
What We’re Looking For
At 10Web, we value professionalism and reliability above all else. As a company on the rise, we are also looking for motivated, flexible, and passionate people who can keep up with new developments and contribute to the company’s success.
10Web in Facts & Numbers
- 20+ million downloads of 10Web products
- 10+ years of experience in web development
- 1+ million active users
- Certified Google Technology partner
- 1700+ upvotes on ProductHunt
- Featured on Business Insider, Yahoo Finance, MarketWatch
- Technology Stack: ML (TensorFlow), Pytorch, Angular 7, Python-flask, NodeJS, Modern PHP (Laravel), WordPress
- Sponsor of major tech conferences & WordCamp: Europe’s largest WordPress event
- $2M funding round from Sierra Ventures and AI Fund
- Work from home;
- Cultural diversity;
- Extreme transparency;
- Lucky Carrot;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Happy hour;
- Gamezone or fun activities;
- Outings and retreats;
- Complimentary tea, coffee, and refreshments.
10Web Working Principles
At 10Web, we follow 7 working principles that ensure a productive and inspiring working environment for our team as well as an incredible experience for our customers.
WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES
We trust that our customers know their needs best, so we set and accomplish goals with their perspective in mind.
MAKE IT FAST
We know customers don’t like waiting too long, so we deliver high-quality products really fast.
MAGIC IN USE
Every detail matters. It’s the attention to every potion ingredient that makes magic happen!
PROGRESS IS BETTER THAN PERFECTION
We’re not afraid of making mistakes. Instead, we move forward, innovate, experiment, and continuously learn and apply.
HAVE A POINT OF VIEW
Having a point of view about the things that matter and expressing it increases the chance of creating meaningful and impactful change exponentially.
BE HONEST IN OUR DECISIONS
Data and facts drive our actions. We take the news as it is, regardless of whether it’s good or bad.
BE A TEAM PLAYER
Share experience and knowledge to empower each team member, ultimately making them better at what they do.
10WEB AUTOMATED WORDPRESS PLATFORM
Introducing 10Web, an Automated WordPress Platform powered by Google Cloud. At 10Web we believe everyone—whether they’re a tech expert or a newbie, has the right to host, build, and manage professional websites, and we empower them to do just that.
#WorkFromHome. The Best Experience of 10Web
The reaction of 10Web to COVID19
2020 changed the world, and 10Web changed with it. Learn how we adapted to the new reality by implementing big changes in our workplace, while still keeping our team motivated, productive, and empowered.
I joined 10Web when it was just an apartment on the first floor of a building on the outskirts of Yerevan back in 2011-12. It has really been an experience putting in your 2 cents in making it grow and growing with it in a family-like environment. It was exciting every step of the way and now, too, there’s always the next big tech project, the next cool thing.
Vanush Ghamaryan - Architect
Address: 30/3 Gyulbenkyan st., Yerevan, Armenia