Junior Engineer for FPGA Development
Deadline: 13 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
Instigate Semiconductor is looking for a junior engineer as a full-time team member who will participate in the development and testing phases of the project.
- development of IFS/GUI according to technical specifications
- design and implementation of verification IPs and test-benches
- testing and debugging Verilog RTL
- creation and review of design verification documentation
- communicate effectively with team members
- experience in Unix environments
- familiarity with VLSI design flow, FPGA architecture and FPGA tools flows
- basic knowledge of TCL/Python scripting languages
- knowledge of C++/QT
- knowledge of Verilog HDL
- ability to quickly learn new languages and study documentation
- good communication skills in English
- teamwork skills
Required candidate level: Junior
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected] email address indicating the position title in the subject line of the email.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.