Junior manual QA engineer
Deadline: 13 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
Primesoft is growing, and we are looking for resposinle candidates to create our own in-house QA team to help build beautiful, intuitive experiences. At Primesoft quality is not an afterthought, it’s a way of life. Primesoft Quality Assurance and Control Engineer plays a key role in each phase of the project lifecycle – from design through delivery – ensuring the quality of analysis, design, development, testing and the application of our methodology to our projects and products.
- Analyze requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Write manual test cases.
- Perform Quality Control by conducting manual testing to find defects and assure that the product meets design specifications and requirements. This includes isolating, reproducing, verifying and reporting defects.
- Effectively communicate and document all the defects discovered during the Quality Control process.
- Identify any potential quality issues and escalate immediately to management.
- Work closely with developers in an
agileenvironment to ensure a high quality product.
- 0-1 years of experience in the software quality control and assurance field.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Required candidate level: Junior
Аpply online via staff.am and follow entire application process.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
WE ARE PRIMESOFT.
You have questions, we have answers. We make IT happen.
We have the talent to transform the future of technology.
We help clients create industry-changing software solutions and get to the NEXT BIG THING faster.
Mobile development is in our heart. We create a suitable strategy, awesome design, and high quality development for App Store and Play Market. We work both for startups and enterprise clients. We hand-pick only the best projects and no matter how good the idea sounds we put the app through a rigorous vetting process, polishing and streamlining the idea along the way. Only then, we start designing and building applications.
Our website developers provide professional web application development and web design services to our awesome clients. Primesoft offers unique and shiny website designs and high quality development services, from creating responsive website designs, to building custom e-commerce services using the latest and proven web technologies for all modern browsers. Our priorities are high quality code, fast working services and respected deadlines.
Users may not see your back-end code, but they experience the power and efficiency of those codes through the product's functionality – from simple payment forms, to complex AI solutions visualized by our UX gurus and built with front-end code. The truth is – without a reliable backbone your product cannot exist and function normally. You care about offering best services – our back-end development services create efficient solutions to make that happen with a special love for high-load performance systems with enhanced stability.
When you want to have a awesome-designed logo, website, mobile application , you need to work with the best. Primesoft offer the best when it comes to design and have some of the most creative designers. They’ll work with your company to provide a beautiful modern website, gorgeous mobile application that outlines and presents your brand in a way that customers will love and understand, while also keeping in mind the technicalities which will convert web site guests into paying customers.
Primesoft is a great opportunity for juniors in the first place. It gave me the opportunity to work without missing my college studies and at the same time gain double knowledge. This environment, which has already become very close to me, is full of professional growth, good and patient people.
Ruben Stepanyan - Java Backend Developer
Address: 24/19 Azatutyan Ave, Yerevan, Armenia