Junior Monitoring Representative
Deadline: 27 January 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Finance Management
Job type: Full time
Exinity Group is looking for a candidate to fill the position of a Junior Monitoring Representative.
The successful candidate will engage in a fast-paced working environment and realize the responsibilities outlined in this announcement.
Must be available to work in shifts for a total of 40 hours/week (5 days a week, 8 hours per day); shifts will apply to evening hours and weekends as well.
- Responsible for running complex reporting (in Excel) on a daily basis;
- Keep up to date with the market information and monitor trends in all major currency pairings;
- Provide financial analysis reports for fluctuations in international financial markets on a regular basis;
- Responsible for in-depth testing of internal software and developments related to dealing operations;
- Identify any risks posed to the Company;
- Monitor the prices, update constantly currencies, commodities and CFDs;
- Update and support colleagues from other departments;
- Prepare regulatory reports.
- University degree in Finance, Business, Economics or a related field;
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience a related field;
- Excellent knowledge of excel;
- Good understanding of the Forex industry;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language;
- Ability to work in shifts;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude, excellent communication and listening skills;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, multi-task, prioritize and meet strict deadlines;
- Knowledge of MathWorks/ MATLAB will be considered a plus.
Required candidate level: Junior
Competitive remuneration and benefits package; medical insurance and sick leave accrual will be provided after the completion of the probation period.
Analytical and Mathematical skills
Ability to work independently
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
To apply for this position, please follow the link.
Early applications are encouraged and welcome. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Exinity Group is represented by FTG Consultants LLC, acting as a back office hub for Exinity in Armenia. Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth under the FXTM (Armenia) brand..
Address: 15 Movses Khorenatsi Street, Yerevan, Armenia