Junior Project Coordinator
Deadline: 06 May 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
The employee is responsible for planning, overseeing and leading multiple projects.
- Ensure clear project definition, objectives and deliverables
- Manage expectations from customers, internal stakeholders and track the process
- Create schedules and collect documents to orient and guide projects and outcomes
- Gather a comprehensive requirements list and track each through the project lifecycle
- Execute the plan, take corrective actions where necessary
- Monitor and report progress to all stakeholders
- Escalate issues to solve them before they turn into blockers
- Provide meeting support and administration services
- Communicate with ststafsyakeholders about scheduling, staffing and technical requirements.
- University degree in business administration, marketing or related field
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Self-starter mentality and strong work ethic
- Creative and innovative personality
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc) is preferable.
Required candidate level: Junior
Candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send their CVs to [email protected] mentioning the position "Junior Project Coordinator" in the subject line of the email.
Advanced English knowledge
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Technamin is SaaS provider with products ranging from but not limited to:
Online player management platform
In house game development
Vendor services integration
Big Data and Business Intelligence (BI) Analytics
Advanced CMS and CRM technologies
We use cloud technologies and open source platforms, to create high performance state-of- the-art applications which solve challenges that any e-commerce business is facing, and apply it to the gaming sphere.
Our operating partners are spread geographically across all time zones, which makes our business truly global and dynamic.
We pride ourselves in developing products that involve the full cycle of the industry where our teams get a complete overview of the industry they help to serve.
We believe that state-of-the-art applications are built with cutting edge technology and software development methodologies. Our teams interact with seasoned professionals in the industry and solve challenging problems in innovative and sustainable ways.
Address: 67/3 Hanrapetutyan street , Yerevan, Armenia