Junior Software Test Automation Engineer
Deadline: 31 January 2020
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Job type: Full time
We are expanding and growing fast!
We need a Software Test Automation Engineer to join our team of dedicated professionals in an exceptionally friendly environment specialized in getting jobs done effectively in a fun atmosphere.
The incumbent will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure our products high quality. The QA technician plays an important role in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
If you would like to give it a try, we strongly encourage you!
- Understand Quality Engineering processes and the business requirements to create well-structured automated tests based on the test cases;
- Work independently to plan, schedule and execute automated software tests;
- Automate tests and develop automated regression test suites with such technologies as Selenium with Java tuned with Spock Framework and Groovy, as well as JMeter and Gatling;
- Automate API calls with REST Assured - a Java library to write powerful API tests;
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Be proactive and stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies;
- Be flexible enough to research and setup most advantage technologies in the field;
- Schedule, organize and accomplish tasks within deadlines.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- Working experience as Software Test Automation Engineer;
- Solid knowledge of the Quality Engineering techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Ability to apply Quality Engineering knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Experience in web, mobile and desktop applications testing;
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and written English language;
- Willingness to travel.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and Motivation letter in English language to: [email protected] , specifying the position title in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Automation testing approaches
Share this job via your favorite social media channel.
Webb Fontaine is the leading provider of solutions for trade facilitation powered by world-class technology including artificial intelligence. Building on our extensive experience, Webb Fontaine’s new-generation IT systems take trade and customs processes to the next level for the benefit of the global trading community.
Deployed in several countries worldwide, our solutions include single-window systems for trade, paperless customs systems, cargo tracking systems (including regional interconnection of customs systems), collaborative valuation and classification programmers, and more. Our research and development centers, the biggest in the trade area, are based in Europe and Asia.
Our mission is to simplify the work of Governments, Businesses and Citizens worldwide by providing technology and know-how.
Webb Fontaine Armenia has been operating since 2005. We have more than 90 talented people sharing the same values and mission in our team and we continue to hire new professionals. Webb Fontaine is among those limited number of companies in the Armenian IT market that operates on an international scale and has broad geographical reach. Our products are used in Nigeria, Philippines, Benin, Ethiopia, Bahrain, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Panama, Congo, and Ajman. We can proudly say that Webb Fontaine owns the know-how, that makes difference.
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- “Baby born” package
- Paid day-offs
- Special day-offs
- Business trips within Webb Fontaine Group
- Cultural diversity
- Professional trainings and personal development opportunity
- English lessons
- Sport days
- “Happy Hour” every Friday
- Teambuilding and corporate events
- No shortage of tea, coffee and fruits guaranteed.
Phone: (010) 655-657
Address: 6 fl., 2/5 Armenakyan str., Yerevan